From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of 65ss.com
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 9:12 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] CARS Inc

I cannot for the life of me find it, but I know I read an article on these people, and it showed all kinds of interior making equipment.  Yards of fabric, and more.  I do not remember them showing the huge presses to do sheet metal, but I'm almost positive they do make their own interior stuff.

Charles

www.65ss.com