D.R.
     When I called Haggerty for insurance, they told me that I had to go thru a Texas
agent, Texas law.  They gave me the agency phone # in Garland.  Cost was a bit higher
than other states and probably some commission was tacked on too.
rick
-- "D.R. Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I value both of my cars at $20,000 each and they both are modified.
Texas is also one of the highest states for insurance costs.  American
Collector wanted $865 for both.  Guess I can drop the value down and
reduce the rate and go with J.C. Taylor.  Thanks for the input.

D.R. Jones