Here's what my Chilton's says:
Caster ~ Range 1 1/2 neg to 1/2 neg, preferred is 1.0 neg
Camber ~ Range 1/4 neg to 3/4 pos, preferred is 1/4 pos
Toe In ~ 1/16 to 3/16
King Pin inclination ~ 8 deg.
Wheel Pivot Ratio ~ Inner wheel 20, outer wheel 18 3/4

Unless these last two are now called SAI...?

Dale McIntosh
TC Gold #92/ACES #1709/NECOA #41