I recently bought a serpentine belt system from an 89 TPI Camaro for
my elky.  I started pulling it apart today to bead plast & powder
coat.    I got as far as trying to remove the power steering pump.
The bolts which hold the pump are behind the pulley.

  So can anyone tell me how the pulley comes off?     Is it simply a
matter of using a puller?   The pulley shaft has a 3/8 inch or so hex
opening in the end.  Do I need to hold the shaft & spin it off?   I've
got a puller but don't want to bend the pulley by forcing it.  Any
help would be appreciated.

--
Rick Schaefer