Thanks Bill.

It's beginning to look like I can get a short water pump bracket from Zoops for a Type II pump, and the pump and remote reservoir are available in polished aluminum from Summit. Summit also sells a box with a 12:1 ratio made by AGR. As far as the lines go, it looks like Russell produces "Powerflex" hoses and ends, made for high pressure applications, like brakes and power steering.

This will all be a bit pricey but have the look I want.

Bill,

Thanks for your reply. I think all of the parts are available from Zoops and Summit. Russell makes hose and endings specifically for this application, called "Powerflex" hoses and endings. I will probably go with a billet Type II pump with remote reservoir.

Thanks again,

Fred