GM stopped them. "GM Restoration Parts" is not the name of a company as far
as I know. CARS Inc. was assembling the cars for DII.

I love that 57 convertible kit. I used to have the page bookmarked and every
once in a while I'd take another look at it. I switched browsers (too many
security loopholes for my taste being exploited via MS Internet Exploder). I
need to find that again.

John Nasta



-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Wayne
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 9:08 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] the 69 Camaro convertible body saga

That's interesting John.... wonder if GM or GM Restoration Parts  stopped
them ? or local State or Feds... ?
Like the raid on Boyd Covington's shop. regarding built kit cars and Re
built actual cars and there DATE of Manufacture.

How about CARS inc. and there  57 Chevy Conv, Kit.. the one your able to
change your low buck  4 door sedan to a conv ?  Now there is an example of
metamorphosis.. no cloning here... ( wouder what a 57 conv vin/title brings
on E Bay ? )

Wayne






Reply via email to