John,
Definitely replace as much as you can while it is all apart.  You will agree
after you get that inner fender finally unbolted.  I didn't take my inner
completely out.  I loosened it enough to get my arm and a wrench through to
reach the hard to get places.  I'll tell you what, I got a set of those
wratcheting box end wrenches for Christmas...They were a God-send on this
project.  Easy to find nuts with and not bulky like socket wrenches.
Steve