Lemons builds some serious stuff. The shop that did some of the chassis work on my 69,Joe Wilson Race Cars,uses Lemons headers on quite a few of their customer cars. Joe spoke very highly of them. Prices start around $1,000 and go up but their quality is as good as I've ever seen.
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
1969 El Camino ProTourer
2001 H-D FLHR custom bagger