Sounds like an excellent idea to me, John.

Brian

From: "John Nasta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] 66 Console restro question
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:33:57 -0400

I wonder if it would be worthwhile to try to start a simple web site where
people post their VIN numbers and just maybe the original owners might stop
by and can contact the person who currently owns the car. It would have to
be anonymous (just email addresses, no full names or addresses). Might also
be a way for a seller to find the one person who would pay absolutely the
most to buy that particular car (again). Just a thought. I'll probably never
do it.

John Nasta