Dale,
I think the VIN list is a great idea. Two weeks ago at a local cruise in the guy parked next to me (1970 GTO Judge ) told me that it was his brand new then sold so his wife wouldnt get it in the divorce. Some how by the grace of god 20 year after he sold it, he found it and bought it. It was all broke down and had been in an accident. He restored it to match his pictures of it. Let me tell you this is possibly the nicest "restore" I have ever seen.

Ok, back to the point. The list is a great idea and I would be willing to participate. Let me know if I can help in anyway.

Ryan.

Also, does anyone have a set of the rear supports for a 68 SS. I dont know what they are called for sure but they look like the upper control arms but mount in front of the differential.