Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 8:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Air Ride installation update

I wonder what the difference is in the control arms? I have stock control arms(top and bottom), but I have air bags, not Air Ride though. Mine is custom, the dual pumpkin type. I have 2" drop spindles, but I can lay my cross member on the ground. Maybe the different years (mines a 66) has something to do with it. Dont know. I want to see some pictures when its done though!

-Tim