From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Larry Shouse
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 4:07 PM
To: Chevelle List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Exhaust System

It's time to buy me an exhaust system. The system will go on a fairly healthy normally aspirated 396 running L78 heads and Sanderson intermediate headers with 1 7/8" primaries and 3" collectors. Those of you in the know, please help me decide whether I should go with a 2.5" system or a 3" system. Also, brand suggestions would be great.

Thanks,
Larry Shouse