-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Ron Zeppin
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 9:35 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Barrett Jackson

Ok... now I've seen it all... 4.1 Million for that bus...  Holy Crap!!!

Ron Zeppin wrote:

No kidding... I'm wishing like hell I still had the '70 and '71 from
my youth...
Absolute agony when I think about letting them go!

Ron

J. Brady wrote:

If someone would like my '66 for $100K, it's yours. I'll build
another one    8^]

Jim
'66 Malibu

--- Ron Zeppin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Saw that... simply crazy.
Only upside I can see is that maybe it'll nudge the
value of our cars up...

Ron

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

$1,150,000 for a 70 LS6 convertible, "priceless".

Crazy more likely. gm66