$1,150,000 for a 70 LS6 convertible, "priceless". Crazy more likely. gm66
--- Bob Haggard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Bob Haggard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 20:06:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Barrett Jackson

They said tonight that they only take 1 out of 3 cars to sell at the BJ auction
so that would mean that what you see for sale is the real cream of the crop,
either rare or 100 point cars.  It appears to me that some of the custom cars
that have sold ($80k) are probably very good deals.  If I owned a Z-28 or 66
Chevelle with less that 12k miles I'm not sure what kind of money I would
expect for it, but I probably would not sell it anyway.  If I had a lot of
extra cash to invest in a toy I would be there bidding too, but I don't so I'm
just watching TV.
Bob Haggard