Joe,
 I've got an original '69 SS 396/325 car, and it had no stripes on it at all.

On Jan 23, 2006, at 8:41 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello List,
I have a really technical questions for the group.
In 69 all SS Chevelles came with the side pin striping which extended from fount fender to rear light, but apparently this is not so true. Doing a little more extensive research I find out that in the late of 69 production Chevelle applied rally stripes on the rear deck lid and the front hood. Does anyone on the list have any pictures or own a car with such stripes or have anymore information on these 69 with the rally stripes???
THanks Joe P.