Thanks!

From: Dan McIntosh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 5:53 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Roller or ball bearings in a 12 bolt conversion

I dunno all the specificas about bearing requirements in rear ends, but, in general, roller bearing handle more of a load and last longer than ball bearings.  If you decide to go with ball bearing, get sealed units so they wont leak.

Dan McIntosh
1960 Impala Sport Coupe
Street Metal Fabrications
http://www.lowriderimpala.com