I got mine from Pace Performance. (Cat rollers)

Brian

From: Malibu65 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Roller tip versus regular rockers
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 18:47:22 -0800

Google shows a lot of domestic felines for Cat. Been poking around Team Chevelle... Oops, got to let my cat out... If he's selling rockers he aint talkin'! :-) :-)
Also, interested in anti-pump up hydraulic lifters. I'll be following the
Solid lifters Vs hydraulic subject thread that just started. The experience you
guys share on the list is great!
Any more info is much appreciated.
Thanks!
Chuck K
65 Malibu, vortec'd 327 - 4 speed

Brian Knight wrote:

Cat has self-aligning roller rockers for about $135 for the aluminum style and $180 for the stainless type. I have a set of the aluminum ones one my Vortec head 350 and have had no problems for over 10,000 miles.

Brian

> >This is good info! Now I want to install roller rockers on my Vortec heads. I'll only need the stamped roller kind due to keeping my chrome valve covers as well. Anyone know of a source for the "self aligning" type of roller rockers the new
generation heads require? Who's got the best price?
Looks like I'm ready to order! :-)

Chuck K
65 Malibu vortec'd 327 - 4 speed
I really like this list! (and my Chevelle)

Don’t just search. Find. Check out the new Microsoftie Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/