hey ron, hows it goin? hey i didnt see any attachment? sounds like you are havin fun, im looking at an el camino tomorrow that i might snap up,its a good deal, but needs tlc. im in the rain forest waitin for a ray of sunshine so i can finish my pan and underlayment,carpet,etc. im keeping up with your progress, take it easy, tim

From: Ron Zeppin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Gas tank ...
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 20:15:48 -0700

Hey guys... I pulled my tank and dumped the old gas out, and thought I'd clean it up a big... The pic shows the tank after I cleaned up a bit over half of one side... just water and a scotchbrite sponge. After I took these I used a soft abrasive disk on my die grinder and cleaned up the crap on the filler neck and the few spots where the undercoating had gotten 'stringed' across... I may go ahead and hit the entire tank with the pad... I was planning on just painting it black before I put it back in... any other suggestions?? There is NO rust on the tank at all... I'd thought of POR, but that may be overkill... I don't ever intend for the car to see the rain... it'll only be driven
every couple of weeks, etc...  Any suggestions?

Ron