Pete -

In light of what you said below, I agree with the others who've mentioned
the MC.

As for my project - I've gotten the entire front end disassembled, and the
engine & trans out of the car. I discovered that the rear IS a 12-bolt posi,
which makes me happy.

Interior is almost totally out of the car, too, with exception to the dash
and the rear package tray stuff.

Next step is getting a donor roof and welding that on. Then I can take the
body off the frame and do some work with that before doing the body work.

I'm thinking that paint & body will be done sometime this fall.  The cold
weather has been setting me back.

I'll post some pics on the blog soon.  Thanks!

Karl Groves
Master Certified CIW
http://www.karlgroves.com

Will Work For Parts: