    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Crazy Rusty <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    Anyone know of any package trays made out of some other material
    than cardboard?  I have been thinking about making one out of
    sheetmetal and putting a ton and a half of jute back there.  I am
    really tired of them warping and don’t have the money right now to
    take apart the rear window and fix the actual cause of the
    problem.  (I’m assuming the rear window seal is letting in some
    water).

    Thanks,

    JB