From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Herb Lumpp
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 8:21 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Fuel Filter

There are numerous ways to cut braided line... a cut off saw, hack saw (both require the line to be wrapped with tape at the cut point), a sharpened chisel w/ a heavy hammer and a solid hit (yes it does work), and finally, a pair of braided line cutters.  In my opinion, the cutters are the best way but can only handle up to a -12 size line (at least the ones I have) Summit part number SUM-900040, $33.95.