Title: Message
I will start by saying that I am new to the list and would like to ask in advance for your patience if I am posting a question that is inappropriate for this list. I would also appreciate someone letting me know if it is not an appropriate question.

I joined the list just a few days ago after finding the web site while doing some searches on Google. Once I joined I was amazed at the amount of talent and information that existed within this group. I am trying to find a 1969 Chevelle SS-396 to purchase and have been looking and searching for some time to try and locate the right car. I know what I want and have found a few cars that would come close however the fact that I am a novice ultimately undermines my confidence in pulling the trigger on purchasing a car.

Does anyone within the group know of someone that is familiar with 69's that would not mind consulting with me regarding my hopeful purchase. Additionaly, I would not expect this type of help without gladly agreeing to pay a pre arranged fee.

Again, please accept my appologies if this is an inappropriate question.

Steve Haines
254-631-0754 office
254-631-7730 cell