Steve:  I've been following your mailings & replies.  See the point I was trying to make.  You'll be fine now.  Good Luck.  And again Wecome!!

Phil G. 65 SS

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Haines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 04:53:52 -0600
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Buying 69 Chevelle

Hey,

Thanks for eveyones input on my quest for the perfect 69. Very good points to consider and I now have some cars to check on regarding many of the concerns that you collectevly have mentioned.

Question, how important is complete numbers matching for a true SS? Many of the cars have engines and some trannys that have been updated or changed and might be the only significant item that does not match the original car.

Steve