From: "John Nasta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 8:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Buying 69 Chevelle

You should try to find a local person who is known to have some expertise to
look at it first, but if I were going to spend that much money on a car, I
would go there and see it myself as well. A few hundred bucks for a plane
ticket is worthwhile if you are going to spend $20K. They all look nice in
pictures.

BTW, power steering, power brakes, and A/C are not "rarely found" on these
cars. The one I bought last week has all of those options (and the front
brakes are disc).

No pictures of the trunk (not the nice new carpet, but the metal) or the
floorboards (you can shoot into a mirror for those).

No mention of whether the engine is original or if it's an original SS car
(so it's probably not).