From: "Alex LaRue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 8:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Buying 69 Chevelle

Steve,
You might try to make the ACES Regional events where you will see many 69s
and might be able to buy one. You will be able to tap the huge wealth of
knowledge that is always walking around as well. I suggest you learn how to
read a trim tag so you can tell what you are looking at. There is some
software available on the TC website that can help you with all the codes.
The list can probably help you make up a list of codes to look for on the
trim tags. I bought the software and have used it many times.

Alex LaRue
LaRue Insurance
   Personal & Business Insurance
   Collector Car Insurance
   Life Insurance
P O Box 119
Hodgenville, KY  42748
800-303-3518   Fax 270-358-8978

Visit us online at www.LaRueInsurance.net or www.LaRueClassics.com

Join President Bush and a host of others here in Hodgenville on February
12th, 2008 to kickoff the two year Lincoln Bicentennial Celebration!!!