Did you call Summit and ask for a Manager? Karl, there
is bad behavior and then there is down right
disrespectifulness to our women folk. I don't
appreciate it, but that's the Christian (no offense)
and Texan coming out.  Call Jegs, or anyone. But don't
forget to contact someone at Summit that is in charge.

Sorry for my part of the rant.  Best regards
mike

--- Karl Groves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I know there are a few people here who have their
> own shops, so I figured
> I'd share a small rant.
>
> As some of you know, I'm doing a (rather slow)
> complete frame off resto-mod.
> This will likely entail the replacement or rehab of
> literally everything on
> the car.  In other words, I will be buying a LOAD of
> parts and supplies for
> this job.
>
> My wife just called Summit Racing to buy some X-mas
> presents for my car.
> She had credit card in-hand and was ready to blow a
> load of cash.  However,
> she was treated rudely by the person on the phone.
> They treated her like she
> was some kind of dummy, so she hung up and told me.
>
> I've been a Summit customer since I bought my first
> car, 15 years ago. I've
> been an extremely loyal customer all this time,
> buying tens of thousands of
> dollars worth of parts for 5 different cars.
>
> I just gave my wife the # for Jeg's.
>

> Karl Groves
> Master Certified CIW
> http://www.karlcore.com