I have a 71SS with a small block, w/air. I understand there are a couple of ways to bracket this power steering pump. One being the standard bracket that is on the rear of the pump that supposedly bolts to the motor mount bolt that goes to the block and then the exhaust manifold bolt - but this car has headers so a stud would have to be used with a double nut on the bracket to secure it. The other way is some brackets (aftermarket) made by some company called Alan Grove Components. These brackets bolt to the block next to the pump area and look like they'll work. Has anyone got any tips or experience, suggestions?? Help. Bob

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.