Bob
     I have a 72 SB with headers & A/C, probably the same as 71.    I did
have to purchase a special bracket for the rear of the A/C compressor, but
nothing special for the power steering.    Its been a long time since I put
it together, but if there was suppose to be more than one  bracket for the
P/S pump I am running without one.   I'd have to look to see exactly whats
down there.   One thing for sure, Alen Grove makes quality brackets.

I have a 71SS with a small block, w/air. I understand there are a couple
of ways to bracket this power steering pump. One being the standard bracket
that is on the rear of the pump that supposedly bolts to the motor mount
bolt that goes to the block and then the exhaust manifold bolt - but this
car has headers so a stud would have to be used with a double nut on the
bracket to secure it. The other way is some brackets (aftermarket) made by
some company called Alan Grove Components. These brackets bolt to the block
next to the pump area and look like they'll work. Has anyone got any tips or
experience, suggestions?? Help. Bob

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.

--
Rick Schaefer