   _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ken mabs
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 4:30 PM
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-list] wiring harness

I have a 70 malibu that has recently been restored, but i used the original
wiring harness.  After hooking everything back up the turn directionals,
dash lights, fuel pump, dome light, fuel gauge, etc. either short out or
stopped working completely.  Should I try and rebuild the harness myself and
retrace everything or just replace it?  Anyone have any info on an
inexpensive wiring harness?  Should I replace the whole thing or should i
just replace whats not working?  thanks guys.

Ken

Chicago

70 Malibu

   _____