Mike
 What year?  And where can you not get fluid?  Front/rear/both?

For 72 anyway, there is a pin on the proportioning valve that must be
pressed in to get flow to the rear.

On 4/20/07, Michael Pell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks, but what do you mean by 'off center"?

--
I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out
there isn't, Than live my

Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
TREMEC Distributor at http://www.5speedTransmissions.com
Team Chevelle member #1778 (Gold),  ACES member #1377
Hoosier State Chevelle Assoc (http://www.IndianaChevelles.com) #6

Mark Tibbits wrote:

> What brake lines did you replace? The por. valve might be off centered
> is the brake light on? You might have to have to press. bleed the
> system.If you are bleeding the fronts you might have to bleed the rear
> first. Some times if the por. valve is off center you can drive the
> car as long as you have some brake pedal and then try again. If the
> brake light is on the por, vale is off center.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Pell"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Rick Schaefer
72 TPI El Camino