  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Daniel Solomon
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 9:52 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] No Pedal - Poor Braking

Picked up my 70 Chevelle from the body shop on Thursday and took it for its
maiden voyage this weekend. Car looks and runs great but won't stop. I have
absolutely NO pedal. Its not spongy but way to much pedal travel. Hopefully
someone out there can guide me to a solution. Here is what i am running...

4 Wheel Drum Brakes - All pads and hardware are brand new
4 New Brake Cylinders
New Drum Brake Master Cylinder
Used GM Power Booster
Original Proportioning Valve
All New Lines
Silicone Brake Fluid

I adjusted all of the brakes but it did not help. Bled them again but did
not find any air in the lines. Wondering if I should ditch the booster and
put the master cylinder back on the firewall as it was before. It is the
only thing that I changed in the setup.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Now that I have it done I want to
drive!

Thanks, Dan