  From: Josh Campbell
  Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 8:12 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Coil Spring Question

  I was wondering about that.... Thanks guys

  Rick Schaefer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
         Also, on my 72 at least, there are 2 holes about 3/8 in in diameter in
the lower control arm.   They are about an inch  or 1.5 in apart.  The lower
end of the spring is suppose to end in between the 2 holes.   IE the first hole
is covered & the second is not.   Hope that makes sense.