  From: Josh Campbell
  Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 8:12 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Coil Spring Question

I was wondering about that.... Thanks guys

Rick Schaefer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:        Also, on my 72 at least, there
are 2 holes about 3/8 in in diameter in the lower control arm.   They are about
an inch  or 1.5 in apart.  The lower end of the spring is suppose to end in
between the 2 holes.   IE the first hole is covered & the second is not.   Hope
that makes sense.