The Flowmaster kit was easy to install on my 70, however, after 6 years and
less than 20K miles, the mufflers blew out on the bottom from moisture
collecting and now they need to be replaced.  The pipes themselves are not in
that great of shape either and this is on a car that doesn't go out in the rain.

I will say that Pypes has a nice system with the X pipe setup and you can get
it in stainless steel which is a huge bonus in my book.  I'm probably going to
end up replacing the Flowmaster system on my 70 with their X pipe.  The only
thing is, I personally don't really care for the sound of the Pypes mufflers so
I'll substitute them with something else.

I did put the Pypes X-system on my 69 Charger and it is one of the best fitting
systems I've ever put on a car

Tom Rightler
MCC Newsletter Editor