Last time I had an exhaust installed, it was full headers-back 2 1/2 exhaust
with Dynomax mufflers, welded (no clamps) for $300.  That's cheaper than a
Flowmaster kit *and* installed.

Karl Groves
AIM/YIM: karlcore
Skype: eight.pistons
www.WebAccessStrategies.com

25,000+ Antique and Classic Cars For Sale:
www.thehotrodclassifieds.com
New listings added literally every minute!