black&blue66

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 00:02:56
+0000Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Hullo??
I hear ya!!  I had to ask my wife to stop sending me those "enlargement"
e-mails.

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Bill Bradley <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> > i'm so glad to see something in my inbox other than spam! > > >
---- Josh Campbell wrote: > So I take it everyone is busy little bees in thier
garages? Over the weekend I > got the motor/ tranny installed in the '71 and I
also replaced the drivers > outside door handle on the Monte (has anyone ever
seen any of those cars with > the original door handles intact?). Haven't fired
it yet had to blast/ paint a > few misc. items before I could do anything, and
then I got the flu..... Peachy. > Anyway just thought I would post something. >
> > Josh Campbell > 66 SS 396 (Black on the rotisseree, 1st car never part with
it) > 66 SS 396 (Red got it on a trade I only wanted the steering wheel) > 87
Monte Carlo SS (The modern Chevelle especially when you add the right > stuff)
> 71 Malibu (Something new to blow my money on) > > >
--------------------------------- > Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. > -- > >
Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailĀ®-get your
"fix".