  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Schaefer
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 11:27 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Hullo??

 Knees -  2 for the price of one,   For a variety of reasons. I only have so
much sick leave banked, and I wanted the pain & my limitations ENDED!   My
brother & c0-worker & a lady at chevelle tech all had 2 @ once & highly
recommended it to me.   And yes, finding a Dr who will still do 2 was  a bit
difficult.

   So far ( 9Days) there has been no drama at all.  I have not felt a bit of
significant pain.   Just in the last 2 days am I feeling the incision &
staples.   But its just an annoying feeling for now.  I get around the house
& out to the mailbox pretty well.  Am up to 95 degrees on the CPM.
Boredom
is the current enemy :D   I should have bought a laptop so I'd have
something to do while I'm on the CPM.
       Several people have told me that I will grow to hate my PT - But I
gotta give er a go.    And the discomfort I have now is no wheres near the
pain I was living with.  I can sleep well at nite which I couldn't do
before.  Hope that all goes well on your second go-round.

--
Rick Schaefer
72 TPI El Camino