 Aces 1556

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 01:49:29 -0400To: [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: [Chevelle-list] 1965 Frame & Rearend

Thanks for all the input. Sorry it took so long to get back to everyone. I had
a little fender bender @ work last week and when woke up Saturday I could
hardly move.Then the water heater went out @ my house Sunday. So I spent Monday
& Tuesday trying to recouperate.

  I picked up the frame and stopped @ the carwash. After 20 dollars in quarters
it looks like I scored real well.Next I will be measuring and cutting the
frame. I guess my next questions are:
1) After welding the frame does it need a gusset on the inside?
2) Would you grind and fill the welds until you cannot see were it was
sectioned ?
3) I haven't looked yet but does the El Camino gas tank straps bolt up the same
as the coupe?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Chevelle Malibu SSCollector of 1965 Chevelle partsSeller of
none (got to finish the car first)

@ work

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.
http://green.msn.com/galleries/photos/photos.aspx?gid=164&ocid=T003MSN51N1653A