*"How were you planning on repairing your rusty panels? If you are not
cutting the rust out it will in most cases come back with a vengence, its
exactly like cancer. Anyway hope this helps."*
**
    I'm planning on cutting the bad metal &  MIG welding a patch- we'll see
how that goes later.       My elky is all one color and I plan to change the
lower portion back to the Argent (silver) it had when new.     I am going to
prep & paint the portions that don't need rust repair first.   Then I will
tackle the rusted areas, both front fenders & passenger side rear quarter.
Probably not the most efficient method, but I want to learn to D-I-Myself.

   So, in general is the palm style D/A a better choice than the tall
style?    I could see where I might have better control.

  And thanx for all the input - On Sunday Nite no less!

--
Rick Schaefer
72 TPI El Camino