Thanks for the info, Brian-

Alot of this stuff is new to me, just as MIG welding
was when I learned how to do it.  Would I have to
order that stuff thru Eastwood?

I've included a link to a pic of what I'm trying to
get welded together.  See below:

http://www.btdt.hypermart.net/P1010094.JPG

I would even be willing to pay someone in the area to
help me get this knocked out.  I'm having a really
tough time with it.

Jim

http://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_062008