So I'm assuming the second one has some kind of cap or plug that closes off
the fill hole. I see that the first one has a closeable screw on cap over
the fill hole.

Kyle

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Schaefer
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 7:48 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Sandblaster Question: Off Topic

           They operate the same, only difference is capacity.   I have the
first one & used it this AM for the first time in ages, worked fine for me.
With either of those, you will need a 60 or 80 gallon compressor.    I just
upgraded my compressor last fall, today was the first time I used it with
the larger tank.   I was using a 30 gallon sears compressor & I was
continuosly waiting for it to refill.   The new (60 gal) was not near so
annoying.