From: Kyle Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Sandblaster Question: Off Topic
Date: Monday, June 9, 2008, 7:41 PM

Just wanted to run this past the list before I made the wrong decision.

Well, I’m looking for a small sandblaster for small jobs. And I noticed that
one has a different look vs. the other so I’m sure the is a difference in
something, I’m just not sure which is better. They are both similar in price
but which one is better? Any pros or cons of one vs. the other. Thanks for any
input.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=95014

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=93889

Thanks,