Joe one of my 69s has the rear option. It is stripped with the antenna off.
Tell me exactly what you need and I'll try to get it for you.

Trooper
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
  Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 8:15 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Antennas location

  Hey Guys,
  I was with Jim Hinshaw a couple of weeks ago, and asked him why Gm put the
antenna up in front that it would look so much better on the rear passenger
fender. He told me that some did come that way. So my question to the group is,
does anyone have a 69 original with the rear antenna, and would it be possible
to get a cut out with the exact location before I drill a hole in my very
expensive paint.
  Thanks Joe P.

  It's time to go back to school! Get the latest trends and gadgets that make
the grade on AOL Shopping.