--- Dave Barry

From: "Rick Schaefer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Dennis any particular reason you would want on the front?   Growing up, I
thought that the rear mount vertical antenna on camaros, chevy IIs and malibus
were the toughest thing going.  I was not as enthralled with the swept back
antennas on earlier Impalas.

Joe, mine came stock with the antenna on the right rear fender and I wish it
was on the front fender.
Dennis McGillis
1965 Chevelle Malibu SS-350