From: chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net
[mailto:chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net] On Behalf Of
bad66chevelle...@aol.com
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 12:49 AM
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 69 Chevelle Gas Tank

Hey Frank,

It really is quite easy and straight forward. What I did...was get the
straps hooked on the non-bolted end....I want to say that I taped the felts
to the tank, just at the end of them to hold them in place. Then I slide the
tank under the car, and held it into place, and got one of the straps bolted
up(loosely).Then got the other one bolted up, then tightened both up.

It's pretty easy when there is no gas in it....