Thanx all for the information.  I looked around the Hughes site & they do a
good job of explaining - even my simple mind can comprehend most of it.  I
have a Hughes  cast pan under the tranny now and its a very nice piece.
 I'm gonna educate myself a bit more & then give them a call.

FYI -  Motor is a tune port 350 basically stock with a slightly
upgraded roller cam.    Lobe sep is 112;    Duration @ .050   Intake  = 206
Exh = 210   Lift  I=.0300   E = .0320

    Rear Gear is 3.31  Tires are 245/60-15   And tranny is a 700.

--
Rick Schaefer
72 TPI El Camino