Ok I'm finally annoyed enough that I am going to ask questions. Does anyone
know a link that I can get a factory wiring diagram or can someone e-mail me a
copy? I'm having a few issues with my car getting ready to button down all my
wiring and its doing some goofy things..... like not getting any power
anywhere, and yes I've checked all my fuses and such I'm thinking a ground that
I'm missing. I would also like to have a factory diagram for the fact my car
was originally an A/C car and since it was all gone when I got it, its going to
stay that way!! Anyway any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Josh Campbell    66 SS 396 (Black on the rotisserie, 1st car never part with
it)  66 SS 396 (Red got it on a trade I only wanted the steering wheel)    71
Malibu (Since I can't sell it in the shape its in I'm making it my daily
driver, although still FOR SALE)
  You should never have a battle of wits with morons ... they'll just drag you
down to their level & beat you with experience.