These guys are great. http://www.getdiscbrakes.com/RightStuff/Default.aspx

I suggest the kit that uses 68-69 Camaro spindles for cost. If you are going
all out get the tall spindles and tubular control arms.

From: chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net
[mailto:chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net] On Behalf Of Russ Miesner
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 11:08 PM
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-list] I need advice

    Hello everyone,

  I am a reading person on the list and not so much of a contributer but I
would like your opinions.  I have a 65 Chevelle and it currently has a 350
with a powerglide.  Everything is getting tired.  I want to overhaul and
stroke the engine by a local engine builder.  Plans are to do the rebuild
this summer because he builds alot of racing engines and winter is his busy
time.  He said it will have between 425 to 450 horsepower.
  I want to put in a 700R4 transmission for better highway cruising.  I have
looked at many different transmission companies.  Has anyone ever used
Monster transmission?  They seem to have decent prices and kits to complete
the conversion.
  I would also like to upgrade to front disc brakes.  Brakes really confuse
me.  I see a really big range of prices.  I do not need the high end brakes
just better than drums can offer.
  I am also thinking about a March serpentine belt system.  Of course, next
comes the rear end rebuild with a posi-unit.  Any suggestions on gear ratio?

  Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated,

  Russ

  _____

inbox. Sign up now.
<http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID27925::T:WLMTAGL:ON: