larry -  I hope you noticed my wink in the original post.   No doubt DSL is
a huge improvement.   I have no idea who Hughes is, but I believe I'm happy
that they don't serve this area.    My wife is trying to convince me to go
with cable internet (Suddenlink).    I'm not so sure,   I'm thinking that
I'd rather cancel cable all together and get our TV 100% from the
internet.   Anyone done that yet?

--
Rick Schaefer
72 TPI El Camino