From: chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net
[mailto:chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net] On Behalf Of Rick Schaefer
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 9:23 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] OT:Test E-mail

larry -  I hope you noticed my wink in the original post.   No doubt DSL is
a huge improvement.   I have no idea who Hughes is, but I believe I'm happy
that they don't serve this area.    My wife is trying to convince me to go
with cable internet (Suddenlink).    I'm not so sure,   I'm thinking that
I'd rather cancel cable all together and get our TV 100% from the internet.
Anyone done that yet?

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 8:49 AM, ROBERT HILLER <bobsli...@dishmail.net>